On completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Define PHP program structure
- Do basic PHP programming
- Construct decision-making constructs and loop constructs
- Use built-in functions in PHP and create user defined functions with different argument structures
- Create classes and apply OOPS features such as inheritance, overloading, overriding etc
- Create and use files
- Create and use Arrays and Strings
- Do 3-tier architecture web development using PHP and MySql .
- Apply the JQuery AJAX interfaces and JSON to upload data to a back-end web server, and to asynchronously retrieve and display responses.
- Do web development using Laravel along with MySql
- Successfully organize and present content in WordPress.
This course enables candidates to be a successful web developer using PHP technology.