On completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Create a Java Standalone application using Java SE 11 and MySql
- Implement concurrency and multithreading
- Implement OOPS concepts
- Work with Arrays, Strings, Generics and Collections
- Do migration to a modular application from JDK 8 or JDK 9
- Use Java Stream API
- Implement ORM concepts using Hibernate
- Create dynamic & interactive web pages using AJAX and jQuery
- Use Spring Framework along with Hibernate, Thymeleaf, Angular etc to create a web site in MVC architecture.
- Communicate with RESTful services from Spring Framework
This course enables candidates to be a successful web developer using Java technology.