IT Finishing School (ITFS) is a full-fledged industry-oriented training program which clears the gap of a candidate between their academic studies and the IT/ITES industry. This program equips the candidate to face the new and emerging challenges in the Industry through an Outcome Based Education system from IPSR. Through IT Finishing School, the candidate will be provided with
1) In-depth technology training,
2) Hands-on practices,
3) International certifications,
4) Hackathons / hatathons / ideathons,
5) Aptitude skill development training,
6) Soft skills development training,
7) Communication skill development activities,
8) Interview preparation training,
9) Mock interviews,
10) Live projects,
11) Experience certificate and
12) 100% placement support.
Even if the candidate is having lack of technical knowledge / insufficient practical skills / less marks / back papers / Poor aptitude / poor communication skill/interview failures etc., we can make them ‘industry-ready’ through our IT Finishing School.
The main attraction of ITFS is that, after the technology training, the candidate will be working as an intern, along with the Development / Support / Research / Digital Marketing division (based on the course track) of IPSR, the fist public limited IT company in central Travancore, having centers at Trivandrum, Kottayam, Cochin, Calicut - City & CyberPark, handling live projects which brings a bright exposure in their IT/ITES career. The practical knowledge (with an experience certificate from an IT company) that a candidate gains during the internship will help them to overcome the year gap and incompetence.
Through our ITFS program, we have placed students even with back papers up to 44 subjects, year gaps of more than 10 years and from Non - IT background like B.Com, B.Sc., Hotel Management etc.
Probably IPSR might be the first of its kind among non-affiliated training institutions, to introduce Outcome Based Education. Outcome Based Education (OBE) is a methodology of training, in which each part of training focuses on certain goals (outcomes). By the end of any training in IPSR, each student should have attained a certain level of goals.
ITFS Programme Outcomes (POs)
- Develop work habits and attitudes necessary for job success.
- Develop communication, interpersonal and other soft skills.
- Gain hands on project experience to help freshers to build a career in respective technologies.
- Work on Live Projects and interact with overseas teams.
- Realtime Industry exposure for Freshers.
- Understand Project Management tools like Redmine.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies.