Candidates should be able to use Ansible for the purpose of automation, configuration, and management.
After the course the participant should be have these skills to be demonstrated:
- Install and configure Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine on a control node.
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts and prepare them for Ansible automation.
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks from the command line.
- Write Ansible playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts, and protect sensitive data with Ansible Vault.
- Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
- Automate common Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks using Ansible.
This course is designed for :
- Linux system administrators
- DevOps engineers
- infrastructure automation engineers
- systems design engineers
The curriculum is particularly geared toward those responsible for :
- automation of configuration management
- consistent and repeatable application deployment
- provisioning and deployment of development
- production servers
- integration with DevOps CI/CD workflows.